Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 21, 2013

CAKE....AND REAL LIFE.


Bobby was telling me what my cake needed this morning when I was frostiing it. It was a lemon bundt cake and he could only see one side when I was putting the glaze on it. He said I'd left some big open spaces. 

He didn't know that the other side looked about the same because he couldn't see it.  I wasn't intending to cover the whole cake with frosting.

Exit cake...enter life:   Bobby isn't like that in life....he is an example for Christ. He gives people the benefit of the doubt and he thinks on the good side.

 Sometimes some of us judge when we can't see the total picture, like Bobby was doing with the cake.   I know I do and I hope I can keep from verbalizing until I can see the whole picture, which we may never be able to do anyway.  Psalm 75:7   "It is God who judges: He brings one down, he exalts another."

No comments:

Post a Comment